Wednesday 2 December 2009

15/16th nov storyborads

I met with the group and we (all but Josh- he was working I believe) had a scan through what people have come up with for our storyboards.
I was really impressed with Mark and detailed story boards and Sam had good ideas too, A,y had writen down her ideas whish will all discussed anyway.
I think today went well, we don't always agree with the each other but were always compramising, whish I think is important, I don't want people to use there roles as "im project manager so what I say goes"- I know that it how it goes and how it should be, but i want it to be more of a democracy, I want to take o board their idea's and don't get me wrong there's been a few times when I've said, "No, i honestly dont think it'll work, and I don't like that idea" - only if it doesn't work in the piece, and if everyone in the group DOES think it's a good idea I'll go with the majority. Its not about what I want, it's about whats best for the piece!
For example, Sam really wanted a pub scene, he is the Art Director, I didn't like the idea, but a few members of the group thought we should just shhot it anyway and see how it fits in when editing, so I agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment