Wednesday 2 December 2009

23rd oct Pitching the idea

Josh decided he wanted to do a power-point, having discussed aspects of are piece the day before. I wish I seen it before hand though, throughtout the presentation I kept having stop incase I mentioned something that had not yet been shown on the projector screen!
we have a great idea, we have a great plot we jus havent thought properly about the plot points! it seems we have 2 plt points and a loop! (meaining after a certian point it goes right back to the middle of the puece and there doesnt seem to be a propper ending).
Annie made us aware that we as a group had to come together and create a 3rd plot point.
We had the idea that "Jack" was going to fall in love, then when the women he fell in love with disspaeared, he would latch himself onto the next woman, there wasnt really an end it would just carry on like that.
So having seen the flaw in our plan we went away and came up with the fact that poor Jack need to be given a break, I think it was Josh that came up with the idea that, he'd be gutted once again but she comes back to clear out her sons things from the locker and he is reunited!
It basically gave us our 3rd act.
At this time as script writer, I hadn't really started it, I was just gettin inspiration, as I started seeing Josh as Jack and started imagining things that Josh would say- in a huge way Josh is my inspiration for the script, he is a mixture of Jackel and Hyde and thats what emotion I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment