Thursday 3 December 2009

friday the 27th

I have been glued to my phone and checking anyone who could possibly be intersted in acting, these past few days have been so stressfull, I'd like to appologise to anyone who I snapped at, it seems like I have given myself alot of work to I have had Mark asking me for "proper storyboards" and I felt the need to say well if you want them doing properly please feel free to them yourself! I'm still working on the script! I had other members asking why I hadn't written on my facebook wall about needing actors...I ASKED EVERYONE TO DO IT. It feels like everyone expexts me to to be doing everything, thats not how the group should run. I quickly told Mark if he wanted to improve the storyboard feel free I then repeated to everyone..."get on facebook and get actors and extras- anyone will do!" - I of course did this myslef on my own facebook.
I think it was just one day where I felt alot of pressure, don't get me wrong there isn't one person who isn't pulling there weight but it does feel like people COULD do more if they chose too.
We DON'T have actors for today I've called for a meeting about peoples attitudes and their responsibilities, we need to help each other out not just think if that's their job then stick to it, the buid up to friday was not a good one for myself but on the other hand we have a scheduled filming session for tuesday... so we have full weekend to get actors and fingers-crossed a room!!!
And good work for Josh having Captured our footage... lets hope he keeps in the scenes that RELATE to his character, the scene I'm talking about looks good, don't be embarrassed you wanted to do that scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment