Wednesday 2 December 2009

the first half of the script 18 nov

This has already been posted by Amy I believe, I chose to email everyone with the script and I ideally wanted them to email back in a different coloured font their opinons.
It didn't quite work out that way so we got on a few computers all read it out and the majority thought it looked good, a few idea's/ criticisms but all input welcome.
There are some lines I put it just for Josh, like "(he mutters under his breath) dickhead" and in the maths class, "I have four fingers and one thumb, what does that equal? ... a fist BOOM) Some of those lines I know, seem a little agressive for Jacks character, and will either be taken out or adjusted.
I think it's important to get Josh comfortable with the script, if there is something I am certain should be in there, then I will argue my point and definatley excercise my right as a script writer and a project manager and over rule the matter. Not to be harsh but there are some bits I genuinely want to be kept in, just beacuse it'll be funny and works well in the scene. I will never be harsh about it, If I'm ever adament that a certain line should stay in I'll say it in a jokey way, but people can usually tell that I'm serious anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment