Thursday 3 December 2009

24 nov filming on the first day

I think the whole day was a great success.
I directed Josh and me and Amy worked together on camera shots, Sam worked well with Amy on setting up shots and getting the camera angles right, he also brought all the props we needed, which helped out massivley and he was constanlty on hand if we needed anything, he managed to get a last minute whistle too which was a big part of the scene with Josh later on.
We thought about having him whistle with his fingers and doing the sound seperately and syncing it in but the whistle was FAR better.
I felt the day went well, Sam showed us the field he had spotted and it was ideal, and free there wasn't many people moving around.
He then directed us to a quiet pub where we filmed the scene he had wanted in from the start!
We also had a "sex scene" with Josh and Amy in a car which was interesting!
I felt confident that Me and Josh worked well on each scene, I liked directing him and showing how I 'd intented it to go, Josh put his on spin on certain shots but he got the job done so no complaints there.
Mark had difficulty with the sound at times there was a crackling in the headphones at one stage but we got that sorted out in good time, Amy worked really well on camera she seemed confident having looked through the storyboards and had come prepared knowing what she wanted to get, I hink we al did to be honest, but she was open to ideas and the more footage the better really.

No comments:

Post a Comment