Tuesday 15 December 2009

14th dec tutorial and editing

Annie kindly offered to come back in for our piece to so we could show her more footage, Josh got an early start on neatening up the rough cuts... he was still doing this late last night. I feel bad for Josh at the moment, we had the footage... in parts to give him to edit, but having other group work on the go, essays and so forth he hasn't been able to do as much as he had liked. I came in yesturday...(14th dec) to offer support, I dont feel very confident editing so I was observing offering suggestions and asking him to cut or keep in verious scenes, I was also trying to sort out a group folder and mine and Marks piece so I wasn't always in the editing room, I was a bit disappointed that when Annie came to see it we only really had a sequence: beginning, middle and an end, I wanted to have an editing beginning at least!! we also got confused AGAIN about the midpoint when Annie questioned us about this we all look quite confused, I dont know why that happened... we HAVE a mid-point we just need to the audio to go with it but that had not been put it place at this time.
Later on Mark was able to give Josh his hardrive, which althought enabled Josh to edit further footage left Mark without resources to complete sound on any of this Marks work, in our group and others, So there was a bit of frustration in the group, HOPEFULLY when we are all together later on today, Josh will be able to work with mark, Ill be able to construct the group folder, and everything will come together!!! FINGER CROSSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment