Wednesday 2 December 2009

photos from are ruff cut with mark playing josh

I directed Amy on the kind of shots we were we looking at from the storyboards, Amy already had idea's of the shots she wanted.
This one is one of my favorite a POV shot from "Josh's" perspective. we see him holding up the alalrm when it goes off, meaning he is running late.






We have mark fast asleep, this is one of the first shots we took, Sam helped out alot wth props in order to make the place messy.
Shot at the foot of the bed, you see him in this shot waking up and hitting his alarm, as you can see we got this from a few angles.
















A few shots to play aroud with in the editing suit!
he wakes up and looks directly into the camera.
-Josh had the idea that we do an internal monolgue like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty, "my name is Jack, welcome to my life" etc... we will see if I can squeeze it into the script. Good idea though!


We decided when we had the meeting that because I have a spare bedroom, and the way we drew the room while planning the scene, that the room would be suitable for the shot we have, we just had to move the bed as we wanted a shot at the foot of the bed. I feel this will work well, and I'm pleased with that shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment